Thursday 11 March 2010

Hey! ^,..,^

I vant to drink yer bloood :P
Anyway, so I tried to go into college today even though I'm not feeling well..
One of the TA's noticed that I was paler than usual and went up to the teacher to tell her that I didn't look well.. So the teacher comes over and askes me, "Are you feeling ok? What wrong?" so I tell her that I've got sinusitice (I'm not sure that's how it's spelt) and she looks at me and, "Oh, yes you can see it.." points to my cheek to explain to the TA and continues "You've got cheeks like a hamster.." I'm guessing she means that my cheecks are slightly swolen due to the sinusitice... :P So anyway she sends me home cause I'm not well.. :P
It was so strange... <.< I don't think I've every had someone point out that simtom of the flu/virus thing before... :P
So, yeah.. Today started off really strange..

Oh and more importantly it's my mum's Birthday!
She's going out with her work buddies today and on Saturday were having a party at the house! :D

Hope you're all having a great time! :D

No comments: